Frequently Asked Questions
When and how will my order ship?
Here at Small Batch we focus on making sure our gifts arrive in perfect condition. Due to the nature that many of the hand-made products we include are fragile, we hand deliver most orders. However, we can ship upon request; please contact us for a custom quote and gift design process.
How will my gift(s) be packaged and wrapped?
- All of our gifts are packaged in high quality wooden or paper mache boxes that are tied with ribbon or custom accents (holiday, floral, etc). All of our pre-designed favorites are wrapped as pictured. To customize wrapping, please contact us.
Can I customize my gift box?
- Yes! We love creating unique gifts for everyone, that fit all budgets and aesthetics. There is nothing more fun than giving and receiving a one-of-a-kind gift. Complete our specialty gifting inquiry form or contact us directly to get started!
- We love adding personal touches to all the gifts we create, and go to great lengths to find meaningful items from our shop to include. However, we can include a few of your own items, please contact us for a special quote and design process!
Can I add a personalized note?
- Yes again! In checkout, under “please leave special instructions below,” you can add a personalized note to your gift. If you would like to use any of our stationery for sale as the card, please add the stationery to your cart and let us know in the special instructions box to use it for your note!
What custom gifting services do you offer?
- The sky’s the limit! Please refer to our specialty gifting pages for more information, and then get started with our inquiry form.
What if I need to order a large quantity or for a specific date?
- Please contact us directly for any order over 25 boxes for a custom quote, and for time sensitive orders. Due to the hand-crafted nature of our products, some items may not be available without ample lead time.
I make, represent or love a product that I think would be perfect for Small Batch:
- One of our favorite things to do is discover new products for our curated gifts and for our shop. Contact us so we can get to know you and your work!
I am interested in featuring Small Batch for a styled photoshoot or blog post. How can I get in touch?
- We would love to collaborate, send us a note, drop us a line or stop by!
Where are you located? Do you offer local hand delivery?
- We are located in historic downtown New Bern, NC. Hand delivery is our specialty and we hand deliver within a 2-3 hour, or 200 mile radius, of New Bern. If hand delivery is needed outside of that radius, please contact us to discuss delivery options.
- Due to the uniqueness and customization options for all of our gifts, all sales are final. We take care to ensure that when your gift arrives, it is exactly what you imagined and is as pretty as when we put it together. If anything is broken or damaged, please contact us immediately.
Do you offer wedding welcome gifts?
- Congrats! We’d love to help you say “I Do!" Visit our Wedding Specialty Gifts for more information or fill out our inquiry form.
Do you offer gifting services for business professionals and industry professionals?
- Make sure you include us before you thank your clients or plan an event! We offer a wide variety of gifting services for all businesses and industries.
Can you include my logo or branding in your design?
- Absolutely, your logo can be included. We have the privilege of being located next door to our sister company, Trade Ideas, which specializes in logo, website and branding design, so we can cater to any of your business needs. Our custom packaging can also include your logo colors for that extra special touch.
My order is a gift. Can you make sure not to include any packing slip or receipt in my delivery?
- Of course. Due to the nature of the gift, none of our hand delivered or pick-up-in-store gifts include receipts or packing lists unless previously requested.
Can you create event maps, and weekend itineraries for our welcome or event gifts?
- Yes we can! We can create maps and graphics specific to your event as well as itineraries or directions for your guests.